
Today I decided if Benjamin likes buses so much, I'd see if we could look at a couple. We dropped by the Bellevue Public School bus barn. I thought since I used to work there I might still have some contacts. It turns out my old boss is still working there and hooked Benjamin up. He gave him a squishy stress bus and pulled over a bus that just came off it's route. We then were treated to three laps around the lot. Benjamin loved it.

After that I tried to find the Harley store here in Omaha. I couldn't remember where it was and I of course didn't look it up ahead of time. So Benjamin had to settle for the Yamaha store on Fort Crook Road. I was able to get one decent picture of Benjamin on a bike. He really liked sitting on the 4-wheelers. Oh, and the best part. He spent the most time playing on a golf cart with his new spongey bus.
No comments:
Post a Comment