These are the types of Reunions we could do without. Will Davis had been battling cancer and struggled recovering from an auto accident many years ago where his mother Nancy died. We hadn't seen Brian and Kate for a few years. I could always think of better circumstances, but it was nice to see them. We drove all the way to Alma, NE for the funeral.

Picture of the dynamic duo. Long time since we had a picture together. Kate wanted one, so Elizabeth took a shot too.

So both Anastasia and Benjamin had a ton of fun on the dirt pile. They both just climbed up and down the pile.

Benjamin is such the gentleman. He helped Anastasia up the dirt pile. Her dress kept getting in the way. I'm sure she, like her mother, has little use for dresses since they are wholly impractical for climbing dirt piles.

So, after watching the two of them, the apples sure did not fall too far from the tree. I wish we lived a little closer, so they could play together a little more. Heck, I wouldn't mind playing Warhammer 40K with Brian a little more either. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment