06 November 2010

BYU vs. UNLV Football

We signed Benjamin up for the Cosmo Club and we got a four Football tickets (probably a good thing we waited until BYU dropped four games in a row and people were giving away their tickets because to site said we'd be getting 2 tickets). There are also 7 Basketball tickets which we'll be using. Due to my Army Drill schedule, the UNLV game was the only one we could go to. So I spent all week trying to get Benjamin excited about the game. I was successful as you can see from the picture.

The other two tickets for the game I gave to one of the guys in my Chaplain program and his wife and one of her friends came. Thankfully, she has a Droid phone, because if she had not loaned it to Benjamin for him to play a bunch of games on it, we probably would have come home at half-time. I was able to keep him there the whole game.

Once Benjamin got bored of the phone, then he began to slide down the banisters at the stadium. He did that for the majority of the fourth quarter. But, I still got to watch the game. Hopefully, my son will begin to enjoy watching college football. We'll see if he is any better with Basketball.

No comments: