24 October 2011

Why My Boys Love Doing Laundry with Me...

 Alexander is my big laundry helper. He actually gets really mad now if I go to the laundry room without him. He usually carries the soap or dryer balls, turns on the lights, pushes the cart, swipes my card, and pushes all the buttons. He can recognize the #8 because that's usually the dryer we use. He says that Wall-E lives in the cage where they keep the cleaning supplies. We always have to hurry after Alexander turns the lights out so that "Wall-E doesn't get us!"
I don't remember when the laundry basket rides started, but now they're a tradition. Even Benjamin has been involved. They have been careful so far and haven't clothes-lined each other on the table that is just taller than the cart.
 The boys are usually sad if someone else is in the laundry room and we can't use the laundry cart.
(Am I giving away our secret here?!)

No comments: