He watches his brothers intently to see what they are doing. Here they are sticking out their tongues...
Then he does what they do!


Here's another example from a few weeks ago!
Alexander and Benjamin sit on the potty so of course James needs to!
The boys have been playing "Lion" the last couple days and James was crawling around rwaring today too. Of course he stopped when he saw the camera, but I tricked him a little into doing it again:
As an aside, I wish I had a photo of his pouty face. It's so cute and sad all at the same time. One time he knocked over a box (Ryan: I repeat, it was hulled barley and NOT bulgar wheat!) and fell over in the process and when he stood up, he had that pout, like he was sad, hurt, scared, mad, and embarrassed all at once. I've seen the same look a few times, but it never seems like an appropriate time to get out the camera.



No comments:
Post a Comment