17 December 2012

James is potty training?!?!

Last night James wanted to sit on the potty and then threw a fit when Ryan tried to get him off. I had told James he could wear underwear when he pooped and peed on the potty and James really wanted to wear underwear... right then! Today he's pooped and peed 3 times and knows he gets to go to Chuck E Cheese when he's potty trained... but I'm not sure that he knows what potty trained means because he keeps asking to go to Chuck E Cheese. I'm not really mentally/emotionally ready to potty train him at the moment because cleaning up accidents with a new baby is a bit stressful. My mom comes back into town next week and maybe we can focus our efforts then, but for now Ryan needs to tell me when he puts James in underwear and then leaves for work or I might just go over the edge (not that that's happened :)

No comments: