
As you can see from the picture, Elizabeth and I left Benjamin alone too long and he decided to entertain himself. We set Benjamin up with his "bouncy" seat in front of VeggieTales while we showered for church. When we finished, we realized we still had a little time in the program and decided to dress and pretty up without worrying about Benjamin being under foot. This was a flawed assessment. When I went in to check on Benjamin when I heard some cries from him, I thought he was telling me he was bored. What he was really trying to tell me was that he had dropped the Sharpie and would like me to get it for him. He had marked his face, eyelids, hair, hands, shirt, pants, "bouncy" seat, and the brand new LittlePeople bus we bought him yesterday. Of course, this discovery happened about five minutes before people were supposed to show up at our home for a Young Women's Presidency meeting. Benjamin got a second bath which was not as fun as the first one he got. He couldn't figure out why Dad was slightly upset and stressed. However, I was able to scrub enough that the majority of the marker was removed. However, it was still faintly visible, so it looked like Benjamin had veins showing on his forehead.
No comments:
Post a Comment