15 June 2008
A Haircut... or Lots of Hairs Cut a LOT!!!
About a month ago I was getting tired of my hair and started entertaining the idea of a drastic haircut. I grew my hair out after Nav school, so this is the first time it would be short in 7+ years. On Thursday I had a "Merry Mommy Morning" with the Bradley girls where half the moms stay with the kids while the other half have some time alone to do whatever they want. I saw it as the perfect time for the haircut.
The hairstylist said she took of 7 inches from the base of my neck. If I had waited for 3 more inches to grow I could have donated it to "Locks of Love". There goes my impetuousness again.
I'm still a bit traumatized; especially yesterday when I washed it, but I am getting used to it. It is easier to take care of. Ryan says he likes and Benjamin didn't freak out when he saw me so I guess it's all good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment