06 August 2008

Day at the Durham

I took Benjamin and my friend Chantalle's grandson Steven to the place formerly known as the Durham Western Heritage Museum. I knew that I could not keep track of two 2-year-olds without harnesses. I was told "Steven won't wear a harness". As you can see, Steven is indeed wearing a harness.
We had a fun time even though Benjamin was really afraid of the 15 foot long plastic snake in the Amazon exhibit and didn't want to get on any of the old restored trains. He's still sad that Thomas "went back to the Island of Sodor" (i.e. is no longer sitting in model train exhibit).
We had a picnic lunch outside. They don't have any tables or benches so we just sat in the middle of the sidewalk. I took the harnesses off too soon and there was much chaos.


No comments: