08 February 2009

Benjamin's Perspective

Ryan and Benjamin have really been butting heads the last couple days and had a major power struggle before church this morning. Ryan stayed with Benjamin all throughout nursery today and saw the world from Benjamin's perspective. Poor kid... we've put him through a WHOLE BUNCH of change all at once. We probably should have changed congregations at church right when we moved a month ago instead of waiting until last week. I'm glad Ryan now understands why Benjamin has been acting out so much. Ryan is such a good dad and I'm so grateful to be married to him.

In honor of the title of this posting, I've attached some photos Benjamin took today. We need to get him his own camera before he breaks ours.
Benjamin started the hat thing. (See previous post.)
I'm glad Benjamin only aims at his level and that you can't actually tell I'm on the toilet.I love our new bar stools!Baby Alexander.
Benjamin's diaper change.

No comments: