13 February 2009

A Night at the Theatre

Ryan took Benjamin to see "Bob the Builder Live" tonight. He was frowning in the first photo and then Ryan told him to look up. He follows directions well. There wasn't a 3rd photo because an usher told Ryan to stop taking photos even though the show hadn't started yet. She said it was confidential and was proprietary. I guess having a picture being projected on a screen is not normal. The show focused on Bob and Wendy building a recycling center for the town and Spud getting into mischief trying to help. Pretty much the standard format but two hours long.
I scanned the ticket because I've given up on non-digital scrapbooks.The snow on the planter is all from today. Ryan was sent home early from work because of it. Either the show didn't sell well or people stayed away because of the snow, but it worked out well because there were only about 20 families in the balcony and Ryan and Benjamin were able to move to the middle. Benjamin only had a 20 minute attention span (normal for a 2 year old) and they were sitting in front of a wall. This made for great seating when Ryan had to chase after Benjamin when he got bored.

1 comment:

Erin said...

What a fun outing! And I completely understand giving in to the digital scrapbooking - so much easier.