Anyway, Ryan had been talking for months about how he was going to find out what was going on with it. I kind of brushed it off becuase I figured he wouldn't follow through. (He had mentioned it enough times without acting). So he just got called as Young Men's President in our new ward at church and mentioned that he needed to be better about following through. He said that he had called the 45th a week ago and asked around about it. Today he brought the litho home. My guess is that it did get ordered a year ago and no one bothered to call and let me know it was in. Surely there wasn't a week turn around for it.
Anyway, it was a huge surprise. Ryan is an amazing husband! It's funny becuase he keeps saying "And you have a litho" everytime he sees me. He's the one who took the photos of it. So there you have it. I have closure. The sad thing is that there isn't a spot on the wall in our office for it, so I'm not sure if it will get hung up.
No comments:
Post a Comment