Ryan and Benjamin camped out while I took the baby home and did school work. They went to the Arrows to Aerospace parade in the morning and brought home a lot of candy. Ryan didn't take any photos of the parade other than all of the cars in it. (I.e. no photos with the two of them).
21 August 2009
Hayworth Park Bellevue 1st Ward Campout
This is a giant marshmallow. I wish I had a regular large marshmallow next to it for comparison, but I'm thinking it was 3-4 times the size. I managed to toast it golden unlike the charcoal marshmallows I ate as a kid. I got some of it in my hair while I was eating it. Benjamin helped me finish it off.
Ryan and Benjamin camped out while I took the baby home and did school work. They went to the Arrows to Aerospace parade in the morning and brought home a lot of candy. Ryan didn't take any photos of the parade other than all of the cars in it. (I.e. no photos with the two of them).
Ryan and Benjamin camped out while I took the baby home and did school work. They went to the Arrows to Aerospace parade in the morning and brought home a lot of candy. Ryan didn't take any photos of the parade other than all of the cars in it. (I.e. no photos with the two of them).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment