We went to the Zoo in Lincoln with the
Bradleys. I thought we were going to the Children's Museum originally, but the zoo is what came up on Google Maps so I basically knew how to get there. I was blessed. I would have been really lost without a cell phone. How did we coordinate life
pre-cell phone?

The train was actually outside the fence of the zoo so we rode it first. I'm glad it went around twice because it was a short ride.

I'm a little surprised Benjamin wanted to ride the pony. He usually acts really standoffish around animals.

Benjamin really liked playing in the egg shells. There was also a sand area he could have spent hours digging in.


He didn't get that close to the goat after he fed it the first time.

The girls figured out they could jump off the back of the web. Benjamin followed suit.
No comments:
Post a Comment