The midwife, Pam, at my first appointment a couple weeks ago, guessed I am due around 3 Oct. The computer today figured 25 September and the Dr. who looked at the numbers gave his two-cents as 23 September. I'm hoping 23 Sep is accurate so that I'm not still about to burst during the Chaplain's conference in Oct.
03 March 2010
Baby Lewis #3
We had my ultrasound today so we could figure out when this baby is due. It's heartbeat was a healthy 171 bpm. I really need to wear my glasses because everything the ultrasound tech typed on the screen looked like "boy" to me (even though I know it's way too early to determine gender). Benjamin kept asking how they got the baby up onto the monitor.
The midwife, Pam, at my first appointment a couple weeks ago, guessed I am due around 3 Oct. The computer today figured 25 September and the Dr. who looked at the numbers gave his two-cents as 23 September. I'm hoping 23 Sep is accurate so that I'm not still about to burst during the Chaplain's conference in Oct.
The midwife, Pam, at my first appointment a couple weeks ago, guessed I am due around 3 Oct. The computer today figured 25 September and the Dr. who looked at the numbers gave his two-cents as 23 September. I'm hoping 23 Sep is accurate so that I'm not still about to burst during the Chaplain's conference in Oct.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's awesome Elizabeth! I'm happy for you and your family...and I'm sort of wishing you have a girl because they really are fun (in a different kind of way than boys)!
Congrats! But hey, even if it is during the conference, it will be memorable, right?
Post a Comment