Alexander was very docile during the whole process. He didn't seem to mind the clippers and let me trim the back well. He was starting to get bored when I was trimming the top with scissors, so it wasn't as even as I would have liked, but it doesn't look bad. I didn't get a photo at the time, so this is a couple days after the fact.
03 September 2010
Alexander's 1st Official Hair Cut
Alexander has had his bangs trimmed twice so far and once around his ears, but never gotten anything else cut off because he hair is so thin and sparse. He was starting to have curls in the back and his ears were being inundated with hair, so I figured it was time for a full cut. I was also giving Ryan and Benjamin hair cuts on this particular day. I cut Ryan's and then was going to do Benjamin's, but Benjamin freaked out and wouldn't sit on the stool, so I plopped Alexander on it.
Alexander was very docile during the whole process. He didn't seem to mind the clippers and let me trim the back well. He was starting to get bored when I was trimming the top with scissors, so it wasn't as even as I would have liked, but it doesn't look bad. I didn't get a photo at the time, so this is a couple days after the fact.

Benjamin's hair needs some work... He wouldn't let me finish it, so there's a whole clump on the side that is a lot longer than the rest and its not faded in the back. The promise of PEZ candy and the consequences of not picking bedtime books nor having TV/Wii time on Monday weren't enough to get him back on the stool. Maybe he'll let me fix it on Monday.
Alexander was very docile during the whole process. He didn't seem to mind the clippers and let me trim the back well. He was starting to get bored when I was trimming the top with scissors, so it wasn't as even as I would have liked, but it doesn't look bad. I didn't get a photo at the time, so this is a couple days after the fact.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment