01 October 2010

If Benjamin were a girl...

Hopefully the title of this blog post won't embarrass Benjamin when he's a teenager.
I didn't realize how dark my hair already was by the time I was in preschool.
I was torn about getting copies of Benjamin's preschool pictures because I wasn't expecting them to take pictures and he had pictures taken when he turned 4 in June, but I'm glad we got a copy.
Wow, Benjamin's photogenic! (and not just because he's my mini-me :) He looks like an angel.

I'm feeling old... I showed Benjamin the preview of this post and he asked me if the pictures of me were taken before there were cars and trucks!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

LOL, kids can say the funniest things! His preschool picture does look great and that's pretty good because I've never really liked those school pictures.

Aaron Ludwig said...

WOW! He TOTALLY looks like you! How crazy is that? Lily looks like Aaron's baby pictures- which I never would have thought would make a cute little girl. Hopefully a teenage girl Aaron looks ok!
-Mary (sorry. I'm signed in as him right now)

Beth MacCallum said...

Oh my goodness he is so handsome! I just want to hug him! I can't believe how much you look a like.

Suze said...

He is sure a cutie!!!