It's hard to believe it's been a month since James was born. In some ways baby #3 has been the easiest for me to care for because I'm now comfortable in my role as mother (e.g. I finally know how to get a baby to sleep without nursing him). Other than trying to balance the needs of 3... especially when they're all crying at once, and Alexander is not sleeping through the night and wanting to "nap" (i.e. nurse) ALL the time, the adjustment to 3 hasn't been too bad.



I'm trying to revel in James' babyhood because I'm not sure if there will be a #4. At the moment, the plan is yes, but not for another 3 years or so. I want to know what James will look and be like as a little boy, but I'm not willing him to grow up any faster than he already is.
No comments:
Post a Comment