11 February 2011

UVU Wrestling

I've been talking to Benjamin about wrestling all season, but for one reason or another we didn't make it to watch any matches. Elizabeth was lurking in my e-mail in-box and saw that the UVU/USAFA dual would be at home and it was the only event not in the late evening. We invited Ethan, one of Benjamin's friends to come and watch it with us. However, Benjamin and Ethan are not quite at the age yet to appreciate how awesome the dual was. It came down to the very last match. About half way through the dual, both of them were running around. However, I enjoyed it and cheered myself hoarse.After the dual I tried to teach Ethan and Benjamin some moves. Here I was teaching Ethan how to properly execute a cradle. However, the lesson was not very long. Eventually, they just wanted to run around the mat.

No comments: