09 July 2012

We Have a Healthy Looking Baby #4!

If you hadn't heard yet, we're expecting baby #4 at the beginning of December. Today I had my 19 week ultrasound. They normally won't schedule the appointment until after 20 weeks at this clinic (b/c it's in the middle of Provo where there are LOTS of babies), but they made an exception for me since we are moving this week. The ultrasound tech said she got a good shot of the baby's gender, but was able to put the pic in an envelope without Benjamin reading it so that we can either have a "gender party" or just open it when we are together again with Ryan at the end of August. Stay tuned to find out what we're having! (Hoping for a boy... but can I say that out loud? Our potential daughter will get a complex if I'm not careful :)


3 comments:

Jillian said...

Congrats! I didn't know you were expecting! that's great! We tried to do a similar thing, we wanted to wait until Christmas to find out, but our ultrasoundist must not have been listening because she told us right off what we were having!

Lisa said...

So, have you actually looked to see what the gender of your baby is? I'm curious to know if you are going with all boys still or if you are adding a little girl to the mix. :)

Elizabeth Lewis said...

Nope, haven't looked... But Ryan says I can't wait until Dec. I'm thinking we'll do it when we go back to NE to get the rest of our stuff next month. I'll post when we do :)