28 June 2012

An Adventure on the Roof

A maintenance guy was on the roof to clear off all the stray balls. We were hoping our soccer ball would be located before we moved, but to no avail. Benjamin thought he needed to be in the stairwell when the guy went onto the roof and asked if he could go on the roof with him. I'm sure the guy didn't think Benjamin could reach up ~5 or 6 feet and scale the wall to get on the ladder, but he didn't know that Benjamin has been practicing. So, he told him that he could go up if he could get on the ladder (and if I said it was okay). He was surprised to see Benjamin climbing up behind him. I promised I wouldn't incriminate the maintenance guy by including details of the location of these photos so he wouldn't get in trouble with his boss for allowing Benjamin to go up on the roof.

No comments: