Baby Lewis #2
I had my first Dr's appointment today for the new baby. Benjamin was such a good boy and sat in a chair looking a books the whole time. He did say "Mommy, all done!" repeatedly most of the time because he doesn't like Dr's much (His 2 year appointment was rough... lots of tears). Maybe after the next 6 months of seeing mommy get poked and prodded he'll be more okay with them.
I knew the Dr. from church which was a little awkward, but I figured it was no worse than not knowing the Dr. at all. There is something to be said about it not being a first pregnancy. It all seems very routine.
I wasn't planning to have an ultrasound, but the Dr. couldn't find the baby's heartbeat with the Doppler. The baby was moving around a LOT. He/She (I typed "It" at first, but "It" seems wrong :) measured accurately for me being 11 weeks along and due 5 Feb 2009. We are so blessed!
No comments:
Post a Comment