I didn't get a good photo of Alexander on the 4th so his 2 month pictures are a day late.

In most of these photos, either Benjamin or Alexander was blurry.

We went to Ryan's parents' to watch General Conference. I made wheat bread rolls and Spam sushi for my contribution for the in-between-sessions snack. I found the sushi recipe in the Omaha "Weird (i.e. World) Herald." It said Obama had been seen snacking on it while he was golfing in Hawaii...
It was my first attempt at sushi and turned out fairly well. Ryan liked it a lot more than I did, but he likes processed meat and teriyaki a lot more than I do. Next time I make it, I'll make the rice balls smaller.

Benjamin loves Grams spinach balls.

Benjamin is holding the "Gramp waker-upper".

This is before Ryan discovered Alexander hates having his ears nibbled on...

...This is after. Poor Alexander.
No comments:
Post a Comment