02 April 2009
You really want your nails painted!?!
I found a snag in my nylons when I was getting ready to go to the temple. I couldn't get the lid off the clear nail polish so I used white instead. Benjamin was very interested in what I was doing and asked me to paint his nails. I started one by one and he kept asking for another. I made the mistake of asking if he wanted a different color when I finished the first hand. When I was done and blew on the nails a bit to let them dry, Benjamin tried to wash the polish off. I was almost late to the temple because I had to pull out the polish remover. The big mistake with the red was it stayed on his cuticles very noticeably for almost a week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment