29 October 2009

Benjamin's Preschool Halloween Party

Benjamin is going to preschool at Bellevue East High School for eight weeks this semester (1.75 hours, 3 days a week). He likes it except they don't give him enough time to play with cars and trucks. I think it will be good preparation for him becoming a "Sunbeam" at church in January.

Apparently Benjamin is very articulate... The high school kids (it's their child development class) get a kick out of the things he says.
They had a Halloween party today and are trick-or-treating in the HS offices. I had to tell Benjamin that he couldn't go trick-or-treating until we had taken pictures so he would stay in place during the photos.
I bought Benjamin's costume on clearance 2 years ago and he was scared of it and wouldn't wear it last year. He thinks it's hilarious this year. It seems to be a popular costume for 3-year-olds because two other boys in his class have the same costume.

No comments: