23 January 2010

Midlands Auto Show

I was going to take Benjamin and Alexander to the auto show while Ryan was at Army drill, but I figured Ryan would be REALLY sad he missed it. When I gave him the option to take Benjamin in the evening, Ryan gladly agreed to go. Benjamin promised he wouldn't lose Daddy like he did last year. Daddy promised he was going for Benjamin this year.
Benjamin won a pocket watch at the Ford display. He's still a Mustang man.
He must have spent an hour in this bounce house which was next to the Bat Mobile.
People were wondering what Benjamin was doing after he jumped out of the Corvette and ran around it. He had put the hazard lights on and was "checking" them. Most of the other cars' batteries were disconnected.
I finally called at 2045 to see when they were coming home. Benjamin probably would have stayed until 2200 when it closed for the evening if he had been given the opportunity. We've been pretty good about maintaining a 2000 bedtime, so this was a special occasion. Of course, he was up before 0800 the next morning like usual.

No comments: