We bought Alexander a baby swing for Easter to replace the dangerous 2 seat swing on the play set (80 pounds of boy would make the set twist and was a scary projectile), but Ryan didn't get it put up right away and I figured it wasn't worth only using it for a month before it went into storage, so I returned it to Wal-mart.

This is the first time Alexander has held onto the regular swing by himself. He wasn't so sure about it, but thought it was funny when I gave him slight pushes.
I wish I could have gotten video of it, but I was too busy trying to ensure he didn't fall off the wall... Alexander spent more than 10 minutes walking down the length of the brick wall in the background. He has a pretty good sense of balance for only being 15 months old!
I'm going to miss this house.
No comments:
Post a Comment