14 April 2011

J in the Wagon and A on the Trike

James really likes riding in the wagon. This was his first time. I thought I got more photos, but Maggie, the little girl sitting with James, was my cameraman part of the time and I'm thinking she erased some of the photos?!

Alexander really wants to have a 2-wheeled bicycle like Benjamin. First, his legs need to grow long enough so he can reach the pedals on the tricycle. It's amazing how fast he can go with his tiptoes on the ground. I'm sure it's not very comfortable, but he doesn't seem to care. It's probably good he's still in diapers.

As I was about to post this, I noticed it should also say in the title, "and B on the Purple Big Wheel". Benjamin had been asking me for a Big Wheel and I thought I needed to start scouring garage sales for one. We had a "ward swap" and one of our neighbors was giving their's away. Benjamin does not mind that it's pink and purple. I went to a presentation about getting organized and the lady presenting advocated getting rid of EVERYTHING you aren't using RIGHT NOW. She says the Lord will provide it when you need it. I have a really hard time with that because it seems like whenever I get rid of anything, I need it within weeks even if I haven't used it in months or years. On the flip side, I needed a booster for Alexander at our table and was given one of those too. I'm sure there's merit to the faith approach, but I'm still not there yet because I'm too frugal to stomach the idea of having to re-buy things we once had especially if we have room to store it (which is why we still have the 2nd to largest storage unit available back in Nebraska... I will be liquidating it once we leave here though).

No comments: