This morning, we had the boys photos taken. These are some of the shots that didn't make the cut. As I was looking at the pictures, I was thinking about how I hope that our boys become great friends as they grow up together.



I missed posting this photo from the day after James' birth, but I thought it was applicable here (and saw it as I was sorting through photos this evening) because James was getting a taste of what he was getting into as a Lewis brother very early on.
This afternoon, Benjamin scammed a temporary tattoo from Alexander (I'm not that into temporary tattoos as it is and they normally disappear from our house before the boys can get to them, but that's another story). Anyway, Alexander was tired, but got really upset that Benjamin had applied the tattoo to his own hand. Benjamin felt bad and tried (unsuccessfully of course) to rub if off his hand onto Alexander's. Then, Benjamin not knowing what else to do wrote Alexander a "love note" as an apology:
No comments:
Post a Comment