My life is now complete because I have an ACU pattern apron. I am ready to be an Active Duty Army Chaplain's wife. (I hope you're seeing the humor in this too...) Actually, I've been wanting a new apron for a long while, like the last ~10 years, because the one I was using was a gift made by an ex-boyfriend's mom. It has an elephant appliqued on it and I was hoping to send it to Goodwill, but Benjamin is trying to lay claim on it. He actually said he wanted the new one and I told him it was kind of girly. He said,"I guess you're right. This [pointing to the purple ruffle] looks like a dress."
I really appreciate Ryan and my mom humoring me by keeping the boys from getting underfoot while I was sewing over the last couple days because there's no way my sewing machine could have handled that ruffle. My mom has her old Singer from when she was in high school and it is a beast! Thanks also to FlirtyAprons.com for the inspiration.
1 comment:
That is a great apron. I'm with Benjamin. It looks like a dress. But I think that's a good thing;)
Post a Comment