03 September 2008
Benjamin Discovers the Ice Cream Truck
Benjamin can always count on Good ol' Gram. We were having our weekly dinner with the Lewis Family when Benjamin wanted to go outside and "drive" Gram's car. The ice cream truck just happened to drive by and guess who got an ice cream cone?
I'm not sure if I had been the one outside Benjamin would have gotten the ice cream. Well okay, he probably would have, but I did read a good idea in the "Tightwad Gazette" the other night. When the ice cream truck shows up, have drum sticks or ice cream sandwiches on hand in the freezer. Pull one out and let them eat it outside. It's just as good and 2-3 times cheaper. The only problem is I don't think we could keep that stuff "on hand".
Benjamin enjoyed his treat immensely. Thanks Gram!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment