18 September 2008
A Toad in the Road
Benjamin and I went to the Fontenelle Forest Nature Center this morning with the Bradley Girls. I had to take a photo of Benjamin with the frog statue in the entry area because it looks just like an illustration in one of his Thomas books (A Crack in the Track). The proportions are even correct.
The book is rather silly (and not one of my favorites) because the passengers on "Bertie Bus" have to unload because there's a toad in the road. Why don't they just boot the toad off the road? Anyway, as you can see from the photo, Benjamin is quite the climber.
This is what happens when Benjamin refuses to take a nap. He falls asleep like clock-work around 6 p.m. at the dinner table with fork in hand. He's trying to give up naps completely and I haven't found a good solution yet. Yesterday he fell asleep "reading" to himself. It didn't work today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment