"Uncle Matt, Aunt Marla sent Benjamin BIG surprise". Benjamin is quite the parrot and repeated that phrase for the 2 hours he played with Thomas when we pulled the set out. He still occasionally repeats it.
Matt and Marla were so awesome and sent us Maxwell's Thomas set on permanent loan. It's crazy how expensive Thomas pieces are. We are so grateful!!! 
Originally we were going to give Benjamin the set piecemeal, but it was raining and Benjamin had a cold so I couldn't take him to the Early Childhood Center where they have a big Thomas set as promised, so I decided to pull it all out.
He loves it. Like I said, he played for 2 hours straight ALL by himself. (I do think it would be a problem if he weren't solo b/c I don't foresee him sharing Thomas well with another 2 year old... it has been a problem at the ECC and He doesn't even share it with Daddy too well).
Thanks again M&M&M&M!
No comments:
Post a Comment