
My parents brought Grandma Hoffman (my dad's mom) to live here. Once she gets settled in, I think it will be a good move for her. The place is in Council Bluffs, IA about 25 minutes from where we live. It is called Bethany Lutheran Home (she was surprised to be living in a place associated with Lutherans... I don't think they've tried to "save" her yet.) The staff seems really nice and it is clean. Grandma did try to work the system. They didn't know she could walk for the first 2 days she was there. They hid her wheel chair for a day or two and now she's walking again.

Benjamin especially liked the fountain in the courtyard and got soaked. Fall is already in the air, so we probably won't be spending much time outside. I plan to visit her at least twice a week.
No comments:
Post a Comment