23 July 2009

Taekwondo

I saw a sign for "Tiny Tigers" Taekwondo when I was driving by the ATA studio and thought it might help Benjamin's listening skills so I called for more information.

I should have known better than to sign Benjamin up. He was acting "shy" (according to Master K)... no, he's not shy... he's reserved (like I am).

It was hit or miss whether he participated or not.
A Tuesday session.
Today he actually looks interested.

Nope, not worth $79/month. I didn't know (and neither did he) that Ryan had signed he and Benjamin up for a year. The only way I could get Benjamin out of it was to write a new contract with only Ryan on it. So, now Ryan's doing Taekwondo until next August. (Not that he has time for it. Hopefully he doesn't have too many late meetings where he can't go at lunchtime to do it).

Later in the day after I canceled, Benjamin said, "I want to do Taekwondo. Why am I not doing Taekwondo anymore?" Ugggh. "You should have thought of that when you wouldn't participate."

No comments: