I can't believe the kids are already three. It's sad b/c our group is breaking up a bit. There are 2 moves coming up and preschool taking up time. I'm hoping the 2nd round will be as close as our 3 year olds are.
18 July 2009
Bradley 3rd Birthday
We hosted the Bradley birthday this year. It worked out that Ryan was in Freemont for the day and got home in time for the party. We have an amazing house to use for entertaining. We need to do it more often.
We recycled Ryan's change of command cake and let the kids decorate their pieces. Benjamin loves spicy/sour things. He was eating the red hots like... well, like candy.
The gift exchange.
Benjamin got a stunt plane and kite. Thanks Natalie (Victoria)!
I can't believe the kids are already three. It's sad b/c our group is breaking up a bit. There are 2 moves coming up and preschool taking up time. I'm hoping the 2nd round will be as close as our 3 year olds are.
I can't believe the kids are already three. It's sad b/c our group is breaking up a bit. There are 2 moves coming up and preschool taking up time. I'm hoping the 2nd round will be as close as our 3 year olds are.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment