My (I have to differentiate because I posted photos from my account for some of our blog pages, but Ryan filled in the captions and I can't easily change the author. I'm really behind on some posts too because this was almost 10 months ago. -- E) parents were in town for our anniversary so we got to go on a real date. The Provo Temple was closed so we didn't make it to our annual sealing session, but went at a later time.

This was the remains of our dinner at a Thai restaurant in Orem. It got good reviews and the food was good, but we probably won't be going back there because we go out so rarely.

Our anniversary photos have degraded every year since we've been married. This is the best shot we got this year. We went to the dollar theater (I'm a cheap date). It was the first (
new technology) 3D movie we'd seen. I was amazed that it looked like I was viewing the film through a window.
No comments:
Post a Comment