My parents came into town for the weekend, which was really nice. It was also great timing because it coincided with our anniversary and Ryan's Army drill weekend.My mom made the quilt in the background. Thanks Grandpa for winning Benjamin a water gun and Lightening McQueen bubble set in the raffle!
My children have never had so many otter pops in their lives prior to the last 2 months. The sad thing is that I had a whole box of them that I sent with Ryan to put in the freezer at work before we moved, because I wanted our boys to eat healthfully and figured we didn't need them... Uggh... I should have brought them.
Benjamin thoroughly enjoyed the water slide. At first he wouldn't go down it because there were kids in the pool. He would have been waiting a long time for it to empty. He also submerged himself the 1st time and looked like he was going to cry, but then my parents cheered (I was busy with Alexander at the time) and it was all good. I thought he was going to get hypothermia even though it was in the high 90s because he was in the water so long and his lips were blue.
2 comments:
So, you are related to a Watson family? My Mom's maiden name is Watson. I wonder if there is some connection somewhere.
Lisa, I did know you had Watsons in your family and I asked your dad about them before y'all showed up at the picnic. Ours are Sanpete County, UT Watsons, so I don't think there's an immediate connection. Jack Watson is actually my mom's step-dad, so there's technically no Watson blood in me, but my mom was sealed to him last year.
Post a Comment