29 July 2010

Alexander and the Slide

The bottom step of the play set, in the quad where our apartment is located, is to tall for Alexander to climb onto. The other day, Ryan taught Alexander how to go up the ladder instead. He looks very precarious doing it, but has gotten quite adept at scaling it.
Alexander's hair at the bottom of the slide always make me smile. It's nice he's wearing a onsie, because he discovered I will take his clothes off for him if he asks me to (I did because they were playing in the mud pit, in the sand box, caused by the crazy sprinkler schedule this last week... As a mom, I'd much rather had brown spots in the grass than mud puddles... after all, we do live in a desert). Anyway, I thought I'd never get clothes back on him again!

No comments: